Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Classic Blonde Jokes!

I'm blonde but I don't think I could ever be as dumb as these jokes make blondes seem..
Q. Why does it take longer to build a blonde snowman?
A. You have to hollow it's head first.

Q.What is the fastest way to get a one armed blonde out of a tree?
A. You wave at her

Q. Why did the blonde tip-toe past the medicine cabinet?
A. She didn't want to wake the sleeping pills

Q. Why did the blonde get thrown out of the M&M factory?
 A. She kept on throwing out all the W's

A police officer stoops a blonde for speeding and asks her very nicely if he could see her license.
She replied in a huff, "I wish you guys could get your act together. Just yesterday you take away my license and now today you expect me to show it to you."

No comments:

Post a Comment